viernes, octubre 28, 2005

Tatuajes por los trajes

"Hooray! Now I can once again create paintings of such stunning beauty, such rich symbolism, that maybe a few people in this horrible, oppressive world can begin to understand my pain."

The artist pours the pail of paint into a huge barrel, then says "Oh, hey, umm, do you want this empty pail? I don't really have room for it, so if you want it, you can have it."

You acquire an item: pail
Please allow me to paint your portrait...

What's the matter? Can't find any innocent civilians to blow up? Here. Take this painting. I'll paint another copy later to burn in protest.

You have unlocked a new tattoo.

Please allow me to paint your portrait...

Oh. I suppose you're going to criticize me for not "supporting" you. Here. You can wave it like a flag as you slaughter the innocent.

You have unlocked a new tattoo.